The Online Community for Auto Repair Service Professionals.
It's not just a job...its your Lifestyle. Stay Connected.
- Will carmakers push Uber, Lyft out of driver's seat?
- Land Rover's Discovery is no poseur off-road
- Can this man finally deliver 'Lexus envy'?
- Uber suspends self-driving car program after Arizona crash
- McLaren supercar gets stratospheric price
- WIA adds West Coast event Dec. 10-11
- Firestone OTR users can win Indy 500 trip
- Alliance, Aeolus ride together at MATS
- Price vs. recommendation? It's a toss-up
- Goodyear names 34th Highway Hero
I recently bout a 2002 Nissan Xterra that has 143,000 miles and an almost excellent b...
this is a good one
Without question, the 1996 and newer OBD II systems have greatly simplified the diagnostic process. Veteran mechanics well remember the technical loopholes that riddled the…
Premium-priced high-performance luxury cars tend to push the envelope in terms of braking system performance. While a disc/drum or disc/disc system found on any production…
Some Diagnostics Hurt Your Brain... Fixing Difficult and Perplexing Problems - Automotive Service Professional
I enjoy working through diagnostics, with my favorite being driveability concerns. The most common diagnostics that I perform relate to check engine lights, and lately…